Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Delta Report - 9/21/05

SullyTM Guest

...the ball's in my court? Have you ever seen me dribble? Geez, talk about pressure. I'll start the fast break by asking if a Sunday is OK? I don't usually work on the Sabbath, and I don't watch football, but I'll fish.

My weekends are booked through Ocotber 9....THE JOB! Without committing I might be able to do Sunday October 16 or 23. It's the best I can do. I don't have a float tube and have never tubed...maybe a Secret Spot would be best?

...I'll get back to ya all. Thom

Hey guys
    I like the get together idea. When you set a date let me know and I will check my calender.It looks reel iffy for October. Oct. 8th. & 9th I will be at the Salmon festival and I have fishing dates for the 5Th. 13th.18th.20th.29th.planned already. How about The San Louis Forebay.
    Love thoes Stripers.

Hey Strummer,

Ya looking to fish the forebay? Let me know when. As soon as my knee heals from the surgery, I'm heading over there to wet a line. It's been fishing pretty good, I just got off the phone with a buddy of mine who was there last week. I'm looking to fish the big lake also.

Just let me know.

Jay

You stay off that gimpy leg untill it gets better , Jay -

Fish will wait , trust me .

David