Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trintiy report sort of

Ha, ha, ha Mike. Funny guy! One of these days the trinity will bless you with like five fish in one morning. You are due!

Jason Hartwick
    Jason Hartwick
    Kiene's Fly Shop
    Steelhead on the Spey Guide Service
    www.steelheadonthespey.com

Default Trinity Flies....

Hey Mike,.... Been following your exploits.... You have the right idea. When all else fails, go get a beer and watch some football. Didja see what USC did to arkansas last night They probably oughta be playin' in the NFL
    "America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote."

Author unknown

Yea Darian, that's exactly what I did. Yes SC looks unbeatable at the moment. Watched a couple of other great games, Notre Dame and Mich. St. and Clemson and Miami, both went overtime, couldn't switch the channels fast enough. Went out this morning for an hour or so with not much going on. We are replacing the the old dishwasher at the cabin, so I removed the old one and headed to Willow Creek for a couple of parts. The hardware store didn't open until 10:00 so I fished Big Rock. Tried to post pics of the run I've been fishing at Big Rock but I'm not having much luck uploading on FlyFishNorCal. Oh well I got the part and went to a friends house to get my NASCAR fix, watched a little NFL and got home to install the new dishwasher. All in a days work up in the woods. Will be hitting it hard starting tomorrow with new hope and energy. I can't seem to catch a Steelhead so I had the wife get me a case If you can't catch em buy em
    Ya don't know, if ya don't go!

mike

A frosty Steelhead sounds very good right now!
    Limit Your Kill - Don't Kill Your limit

Adam Grace
    Past Kiene's Staff Member