Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: September Fly Swap is CLOSED

SullyTM Guest

Darian...If Bill has a contact name and address I'll donate the extra buggers to the students. Thanks for remembering them.

Bill? Gotta name? Thank you. Thom

Hi guys,
    Unfortunately, I'm the lagger this time. They've been done for a while, but I kind of spaced on the sending them in part of the deal. No excuses, except for loss of brain cells. They're going in the mail today.
    To make up for it, I'm up for hosting the next swap, if you guys will still have me.
    Thanks for hosting this one, Thom.
    patrick

Your not alone PM, I too have them finished but haven't mailed them. They are in my laptop bag and will be dropped off in the mail on the way home today.

I just couldn't let you take all the blame yourself, now you only have 50% of the blame.
    Gregg Machel
    Webmaster & Fly Fishing Enthusiast

SullyTM Guest

Default THERE HERE!

Grub67's Black Beadhead Woolie Buggers have arrived Very nice Woolies Hopefully, you'll sign up for more swaps. Only two more packages left in the U.S. Postal system...Thanks. Thom

Thanks, Gregg. I don't feel so bad now.
    patrick

SullyTM Guest

Gregg, pm...Don't feel bad guys! Grub sent his flies in a couple of weeks ago and they were lost by the postal system...Oh, wait a minute! That could happen to you guys Grub had a back-up supply of Buggers by the way

This has been an excellent Swap. Woolies are one of the most popular and versatile flies out there. Bwup! Thom

SullyTM Guest

Default Fly Swap

pm's Black Buggers have arrived They're OK ...I lied. They're terrific. Thanks pm for participatin. Ahhh, Gregg...looks like you're the last to deliver Later. Thom

They went off today in the mail. So many delays this week just trying to get to the post office. Better late than never though!
    Gregg Machel

SullyTM Guest

Gregg...The BEST are always saved until last Thanks for joining the Swap. It'll be easier during the dark days of winter, however, I love to fly fish in the cold \/ . Thom

I'm with you on that one, I would much rather fish in the cold than in the heat.
    Gregg Machel