Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Darian's on the cusp of a grand -

Congratulations Darian! You got a lot to say and mostly it's pretty good. I figure if I just start congratulating everyone on their many sagatious and incisive posts, pretty soon I'll have a thousand.
    Tom Moore

SullyTM Guest

Default A GRAND time

Darian... W.C. Fields also said: "Women and elephants have one thing in common. They're fun to look at...but you wouldn't want to own one!"

Keep up the posts...

Bwup! SullyTM

Default Clansmen (without the "KKK"....)

Hey Alastair,.... It's nice ta be knowin' tha' another person in this world is a fellow Scot and, indeed, a clansman .... I'll be lookin' in on your pictures. Bet it was a good trip

Thom,.... W. C. Fields, also, had something to say about not drinking water because of what fish did in it

Mr. Pombo had the EPA in his sights long before he was elected to office. I'd say that the Act is probably as flawed as any other body of law and, if the truth be told, needs some tuning. The problem is that once something is in place, you might not want any lawmaker (federal/state or local) to review it for fear of them making it worse.... It's been my experience that if anything can go wrong, it will.... (Like in Murphy's Law )
    "America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote."

Author unknown

Congrats Darian!
    Limit Your Kill - Don't Kill Your limit

Adam Grace
    Past Kiene's Staff Member

Default Vocabulary?????.....?????

I've been sitting here (after my 25 mile ride, today), trying to figure out what sagatious and incisive means..... Me thinks I might've met my verbal match in "gryhckl"

Perhaps watchin' the "Holy grail" while sampling a wee bit o' fermented barley (Irish o'course) will suggest the true meaning of the two words..... Otherwise, it's off to read the dictionary.....
    "America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote."

Author unknown

Darian, you are a great resource on this board! As it has been said, it seems there are very few places you havn't fished and we appreciate your experience here. Congrats. =D>
    “To me the indescribable sense of anticipation and mystery in simply going fishing is almost half the fun.” - Robert Traver