Thread: Flasher

Default Flasher

Thanks for all your help with my FF questions. I Finally have something I know a little about and can contribute...
    A helpful hint for making sure your face shows up on your shots is to keep the flash ON when shooting even in bright sunlight "fill-flash".
    Why? Your appeture sensor closes down to it's optimum setting when there's too much light causing your shaded areas (under the brim of your hat-where your smile is) to almost black out. This often happens when the sun is behind the subject's back.
    There are distance limits to how far the flash throws light so check your camera manual.
    "I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do; I envy nobody but him, and him only that catches more fish than I do." Izaak Walton
    God Bless and Tight Lines ----*<(((>< ~ ~ ~

Default Flasher????

I thought you were gonna tell us about something Obscene (or not obscene??)
    "America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote."

Author unknown

Thanks WC. Took me a long time to figure that one out. I actually did read the manual! Makes for much better pix!
    “To me the indescribable sense of anticipation and mystery in simply going fishing is almost half the fun.” - Robert Traver