Now that I have your attention, I am forced to accept the reality that starting a rod company from scratch takes a lot of time and money. Time I’ve got, but money is getting tight. I was hoping that members from the home owning/fly fishing community between Auburn and Davis will be able to give me part time and odd job employment until my company can support itself. Ideally I am looking for flexible 20 hours a week at $15 per hour. I have a considerable amount of tools and skills. I am looking for Handy Man, Painting, Carpentry, Tree Removal, and Yard Work. As well as Prototype Design or metal part work from my rod shop. I have two lathes, a CNC vertical mill, and a very nice TIG welder and grinder. All of which I am competent. Basically I can do any work wood or metal. I climb trees with spikes, life line, and flip line, and do limb binding/tree removal log by log from the top down (residential damage control). I also have a reliable truck (Suburban) with a trailer hitch, so I can rent a trailer for dump runs or moving trips. I also have medium format professional camera equipment (Hasselblad) which I am skilled at using. I have worked in construction, remodeling, and studio photography--I have six years continuous work experience in the offset lithography/graphic arts industry. I am skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, and have Mac and PC computers. I am a published author (library of congress) of draftsmanship. I am a Bachelor of Arts in Art Practice from UC Berkeley. I am learning patent law, and may be of some counseling assistance. I will also work retail. I am thirty nine years old.

Feel free to call for a resume, interview, or job quote and schedule.

Thank you for the support!
Sincerely yours,

Eric Ryan, Owner
Ryan Rod Co. Roseville, CA

e-mail: ericryan@ryanrodco.com
Cell phone: (916)759-6873