Thread: Middle Fork of the Snoquolomie River

Default Middle Fork of the Snoquolomie River

I managed to get out yesterday evevning for some fishing on the Middle Fork of the Snoquolomie River here in WA. WOW, there are some beautifull places here and not at all far from Seattle where I live! I spent a few hours fishing in complete seclusion on one of the prettiest streams I'd ever been on. I had heard that there were some hungry young cutt throats in here so, while, nothing was rising, I tied on #14 Orange Kauffmans Stimi and got after it. Sure enough, managed to bring 5 to hand and missed about 20 other strikes! ( I really need to work on that hookset! Oh, well, practice makes perfect!). Nothing big, maybe 10 to 11" for the biggest, but very pretty fish. Oh yeah, I had some ducks come whizzing by about 20 feet over my head and also saw an eagle downstream of me. Very cool. I love fishing for native fish in mountain streams!!!
    “To me the indescribable sense of anticipation and mystery in simply going fishing is almost half the fun.” - Robert Traver

Default Snoqualmie River...

Man You're making me envious..... :P :P
    "America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote."

Author unknown

Native fish in mountain streams are very cool.

I'm glad you found some nice water so quickly.

Fish on Brotha!
    Limit Your Kill - Don't Kill Your limit

Adam Grace
    Past Kiene's Staff Member