Thread: Roe vs. Wade

Default Roe vs. Wade

Until a couple of days ago when the president nominated a Supreme Court justice, I had thought the Roe vs. Wade case was a debate over which was more effective: walking the bank or fishing from a motorless boat. Once again, my fish inebriated mind led me astray, and I blame the mental problems on one Bill Kiene for tempting me in my early years with tales of the big fish. His demonic spell cast me into a lifelong obsession to torment anything that swims. Even PETA's main excorcist, the Honorable Wayne Right (and he has a lisp so we always joke with "whight wayne") cannot remove my inexorable desire to sin at the cost to our finned brothers and sisters. May God have pity on my soul....but Kiene...you are going to hell you feeshin' monster!!!!
    I wonder if there are any other cases I should know about in Supreme Court history; Roe vs. Fly....Roe vs. Lure....Roe vs. Oncorhynchus. I have to believe in the latter the defendent "Onchey" was ruled against solely on the fact he was eating his young.

Default "Onchey" Ehhhhh?????

Qouth the Raven, "nevermore"..... :P :P

Damn Hit the button too quick and had to add sumpin'.... Anyway, since Salmon seem to be on a major downer, here at least, it looks like the raven may be right. I still like to torment the ones that're left tho...
    "America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote."

Author unknown

Darian,
    Major downer??? Not me!!! How the hell could I get down; I live on 65 acres in the coastal forest of Oregon, the salmon are beginning to show, the elk are bedding in the field, there is a neverending supply of beer just a mile down the road and two days ago I was walking around The Compound naked with a beautiful woman of loose morals!!! Even politics is looking up; the criminals in the White House and Congress have the light shining down thier crooked lil butts and bush's numbers are falling faster than a beer down my throat. Hell even the old dog doesn't stink anymore!!! To make things even better, there is a good chance I might be getting some sex on the banks of the Salmonberry River next Wednesday. If I get any happier my ears will shoot off the skull, my feet will explode, and my nose will turn as green as a spruce tree.
    On a fishing note: have you ever fished tidewater salmon? Have a dandy here: the Nestucca. Mid September is about the start. Geeet the hell outta California and ceetch some fish!!!

SullyTM Guest

Default Life at The Compound

Oregon...The problem with the White House is that President Cheney is still collecting a paycheck. 2008 is a long way off, but at least we here in the Beholden State have Awwwnuld! Your musings are the morning elixir that a triple latte can't deliver...Don't know if runnin' around necked is the way to go unless of course you're wearing sunscreen Glad to hear that you're smilin' and enjoying The Compound. Bwup!

Default Roe V. Wade

Hmmmmm ,...... 65 acres in the coastal forest,.... Elk bedding in the field,.... endless supply of beer,.... politics looking up,..... walking around naked with a woman of loose morals ..... Damn .... No wonder you've not been posting lately..... :P :P :P

It's been awhile but tidewater Salmon on a fly is my favorite type of fishing. Cool/frosty mornings/evenings, big breakfasts, hot coffee (....sometimes with a shot of brandy for medicinal purposes you understand ). Castin' from my pram thru the right tides. watchin' the Otters play.... After catchin'/releasin' Salmon most of the day, diggin' some Clams or pickin' Mussels for the pot.... MMM, MMM Don't get no better than that
    "America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote."

Author unknown

Default Heya guys

Sully and Darian,
    That darn Arnie keeps catching his pecs in the ringer. Herbal steriod type supplements...the nurse union...being the king of Hollywood with a director and a script is one hell of a lot easier than reality and governing the whole state!!!
    Boy you are correct about the sunscreen Sullly which I forgot to put on. My face is peeling off like the guard's in "Silence of the Lambs". Sunlight is rare in this neck of the woods but it has been vengeful lately.
    Have some darn good rivers for tidewater salmon; the Salmon, and the Nestucca and Little Nestucca. Some combat fishing, but a ton of spots where fish hold unmolested. Mid-September with a good tides is always the best plan since once October hits the calender rain fall like my checking account at a strip bar. Have a few million flies to toss at the noble beasts languishing in a dusty corner that need some excercise. Anyone who is willing to do the correct thing and flee north from Arnold's wrath of terror is welcome to borrow all my boxes. Think salmon, green, and Barbara Boxer of Flies. Let us not forget naked women lounging at the Compound and me howling louder than the coyotes on the back forty. I learned this from Son of Sam: always talk to the dogs before they talk to you.