Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Greeting From Missoula, MT

Gregg,
    I've got my 6yr old daughter lawn casting a 7.5' rod and my 3yr old son standing with us and motioning our actions. Can't wait for her first trip with me and for her brother to follow later in our footsteps.
    "I envy not him that eats better meat than I do, nor him that is richer, or that wears better clothes than I do; I envy nobody but him, and him only that catches more fish than I do." Izaak Walton
    God Bless and Tight Lines ----*<(((>< ~ ~ ~

Latest update on my trip ... I'm at the Paws Up Resort near the Blackfoot river. Went fishing last night on the Blackfoot off of their private ranch property (they have like 3 miles of river frontage). Only caught one Rainbow, but it was about 14" and put up a decent fight. Beautiful country here, some day I'll live here. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, we went on a 3 hour horse riding trip around the ranch, and tonight we are going skeet shooting.

We will have some information about Paws Up on the http://anglingonthefly.com website shortly in case you are interested. The cool thing about this place is it is very very nice, and has something to do for everyone, just in case everyone in the family isn't a fly fisher.

Probably won't fish again until I hit the rouge river on the way home. I'll post an update when I can. Until then, later on!
    Gregg Machel
    Webmaster & Fly Fishing Enthusiast