Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: August Fly Swap is CLOSED -

I'll do what I can , Tony .

David

Hey Tony
    You know fishermen! Always an honest measure and no lies about thier flies. I just sent some flies to Norm Norlander along with my 10 year old vice, Talk about service,He is fixing it n/c for me.
    I sent him a hot lips.I had a hard time getting her in the box.She just wanted to go fishing.

Norm is a cool guy. That reminds me, I told him I would send him some flies too and he's done and replaced stuff for me no charge as well each time. David has my flies too and it's good not to be the last guy in on a swap for a change. My flies came out ok. I didn't really get a chance to perfect the pattern too much but they're all fishable.

Jeff
    "Did you catch anything".........."No, did you"........

"Hey man, mind if I fish here?"....."Yes"...."Thanks man!"
    grgoding@yahoo.com

Brian and 'Stacker -

Time is almost done , get goin' chop-chop .

Interesting mash O' topwater bugs this time 'round .... I might even buy a few new extra dry lines for these puppies

Get on it , fellas !!

David

David, sorry for holding things up. I promise to mail 'em first thing in the morning. It'll be a mix of mint size 18 and 20 Western Parachute Adams right out of one of my fly boxes. Just been too busy lately to do much tying -- went camping the last 2 weekends and spent this weekend exploring the Stanislaus.
    -- Mike

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life.

'Stacker's flies have shown up , they should be the ticket for those pissy , fussy late-season Trout that feed on things Man can't see -

You are forgiven , Mike :P

Brian wins the LAST SAVAGE award (the 'badge of honor' usually reserved for Jeff Goding .... ) , I have not yet heard from him . If his bugs show up in the next three days , Swap flies will go out Monday .

If not , ..........

Thanks for taking part in yet another Swap - the flies in this one will BLOW YOUR SOX OFF !!!!

Photos will follow next week .

David

Just got an Email from Brian , he was sidetracked by domestic stuff and has to bow-out this time around .

Flies will go out Monday , if I avoid the chop from the Leopards this weekend .

Beers are on Brian next time you see him -

David

Wow, I guess I just missed out on the Jeff Goding honor award by the skin of my teeth, whew! For this accomplishment, I would like to thank . . . Brian.
    -- Mike

All Swapfly boxes are OUT , except Jeff Goding's box .... come over and pick it up soon , Jeff .

Thanks to all who took part !

David

Thanks for hosting David! Can't wait to see the flies. . . .
    -- Mike