Thread: something wrong with the feather??

Default something wrong with the feather??

Tonight on the feather I saw three dead salmon float by. The spring run salmon dont spawn until the regular salmon spawn, no? Shouldnt they not be dieing off till alot later? This was up by the chinese temple show the only fisherman that I saw were flyfishing for steelhead.

Default Feather???

Hi Steve,.... There might be nothing wrong with the Feather.... Those fish may've died from natural or unnatural causes caused by disease, human or non-human predators.....

Just seeing three dead fish (of any type) floating by is not indicative of much.... Need a lot more info to arrive at any concusions.... Take a good look around for more carcasses, locale, potential sources of pollution/toxins or poachers, etc., water levels and see what you can find out....

Good luck
    "America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote."

Author unknown

Default God's will

My thought is that the Lord struck those fish down for their fornicatin' thoughts. They don't have marriage licenses, doncha know.

Default "Fornicatin' Thoughts"????

WOW I'm gonna have to get back up there soon for the show....
    "America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote."

Author unknown

I was just up there on the Feather this past Saturday. I saw no dead Salmon. Must be the Lords work! I did see a few chrome Salmon swimming by but nothing in great numbers. I think its still a little early. With that said there are more salmon in the river now then there were this time last season. That could be a good sign...

Jeff Edwards