Thread: Is that Gold? American Report 7/6

Default Is that Gold? American Report 7/6

No it's not gold it's only a collection of aluminum cans mixed with a few bottles! That's what I call estetics

Did get a few Shad swinging over the dump today. Here are a couple of the better ones I got to hand 17" - 19". Seems there is still quite a few out there, my to hand numbers weren't great but I must have been bumped 25 - 30 times with a few LDR's mixed in for fun. All fish were taken with a Fox Poopah Emerger. Outing with David tomorrow afterwork, film at 11:00.

Ya don't know, if ya don't go!

mike

I've had a hard time locating shad the last week or so, where were you guys, and were you swinging the caddis with the sink tip or on the surface?

I want that gold!! Nice pics MSP. Pm me where you were as I would like to clean that mess up. Where are you meeting David? I would like to tag along or meet up with you guys before you go.

Jeff
    "Did you catch anything".........."No, did you"........

"Hey man, mind if I fish here?"....."Yes"...."Thanks man!"
    grgoding@yahoo.com

Smoke, I was long lining with a floating line, 10' leader, with 1 or 2 3/0 split shot. When the fly starts to swing give the fly some action by false stripping or bouncing the rod tip.
    Ya don't know, if ya don't go!

mike