Hi Bill -

It was good talking to you the other day. The following is my backcountry pack trip schedule from Red's Meadow for this year.

August 4th to 7th - a lake trip to Rosalie (where we went with the Williams last year) with the ability to also fish Shadow Creek and Shadow Lake. Cost: $895 per person. We currently have 4 (possibly 6) openings for this trip. Rosalie holds Rainbow to 11/12 inches and Brookies in the 8/10 inch range.

August 17th to 21st - a trip to Second Crossing at Fish Creek (one of the most productive dry fly streams in the Sierra). Mostly Rainbow, Golden Hybrids, and Brookies (not much of real size although we get the occasional 12 incher). An accomplished angler can get 50 or more a day. Cost: $1095 per person. We currently have 2 or 3 openings.

August 24th to 28th - a second trip to Second Crossing. We currently have 2 openings.

The Rosalie trip usually takes 3 to 3 1/2 hours to get there. The Second Crossing is approximately a 6 1/2 hour trip.

Any of your potential participants can get additional info from me at my website: davidmossflyfishing.com or can call me on my cell phone at: 760-937-4168 (please not after 9 pm). Or they can e-mail me at: dsmoss2@earthlink.net

Some of the info on the site is from last year. I hope to have it all updated by this coming weekend.

Best regards,

David Moss

http://www.davidmossflyfishing.com/