Thread: New Website Design

Default New Website Design

Tonight we launched a new version of the Kiene's Fly Shop website. Take a moment to go through the new header above and check out some of the new features of the site. We have added additional Reports, a Photo Gallery (still need to put more in it), and an Events Calender.

Some of the reports are not quite yet finished, but they will be shortly.

If you find any errors in the site, have any questions or have any ideas on how we can make it better, please let me know.
    Gregg Machel
    Webmaster & Fly Fishing Enthusiast

Default Very Nice

The new layout looks very nice. This has always been my favorite flyfishing stop on the web, and it just got better. Keep up the good work.

Gregg, Nice job on the site.

Great new look and easy navigation.

Bill is lucky to have two computers guys like you and Eugene to help him out.

Bill has been fortunate to recieve help by many skilled people over the years.

Bill's kindness, good heart and friendly personality has drawn many tallented people like yourself towards him. Most of those people simply wanted to help out their good friend Bill Kiene. The "Geezer Patrol" should get a large part of the credit for getting the shop going in the first place. From the start, Bill's business sense and tallented friends have combined to build a fun and sucessful fly shop that many fly fishers have come to enjoy.

Here's to more success Bill!
    Limit Your Kill - Don't Kill Your limit

Adam Grace
    Past Kiene's Staff Member

SullyTM Guest

Nice I can almost see myself wading in that creek. Congrats to the Kiene Team. SullyTM

The site looks great. I really like the format and information under "Reports."
    Don C.

Looks great! and SullyTm is right, that head photo is awesome, makes me want to wade!

Default better & better!

The site keeps getting better and better! Thanks for poviding such a great on-line experience!

Yep, really like the format and look of the new site design. GREAT job guys!
    -- Mike

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life.