Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boy you can tell!

I'm afraid everyone is having trouble finding a place to fish with all this high water!
    "The only time we're guaranteed, is the time we've already had. So make the most of every day!"

I tried fishing Fordyce Creek on Monday but no dice. The creek/river looked about a foot high. Nice scenery though and the sky is so clear there that at night that the moon is disturbingly bright, woke me up from a dead sleep!
    2short

Default Fordyce Creek....

Hey 2Short,.... Did you reach Fordyce Creek thru Eagle Lakes If so, What condition was the dirt road/trail in Any snow still on the road Haven't fished Fordyce in many years but recall having some 30 - 40 fish days up there on a small, yellow Humpy....

Also, remember a young guy hiked all the way up there, crossed a bridge and wandered off the trail into a den of Rattlers.... Haven't seen a guy carrying a back pack move that fast before or since
    "America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote."

Author unknown

Darian,
    Eagle Lakes was still closed due to snow so I had to access the water via an OHV trail that started at Indian Springs camp ground. It was a fun ride then at the half way point I had to stash the bike and hump the rest of the way. I'll try fishing it again but it'll be a while, gotta get the bike back up to Downieville, nice creeks up there.
    Rattlers make me shake-a-leg to, didn't see any while I was there but it did look like snake country.
    2short