Thread: Bill Kiene...the New King of the Airwaves!!!

Default Bill Kiene...the New King of the Airwaves!!!

Billy,
    How did it go in the radio? I hope you weren't caught in any truths over the airwaves.
    I wonder if with your new found star power you can convince the people from Air America pick up my fishing program "Fish Talk with Geller". It's a mix of paranioa, fishing, lying, politics, environmental concerns, cooking, wood splitting, scratching, birdwatching...the whole enchilada. I have the material, but do need to line up some backers to pay my FCC fines. Howard Stern, move over buddy...

Default "Fish Talk With Geller"...

OC,.... You namin' names, telephone numbers and places Gotta get a long distance realy set-up
    "America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote."

Author unknown

SullyTM Guest

Default Radio

OS...Play alittle AC/DC, Bonnie Raitt, and 'Ole Blue Eyes and I'll get you an interview with Harold Zebra II I can't get Bill down here in Negativeland. Maybe he can stream it Instead of radio have you thought about Community Access cable television? That's my line of work...Time to pull some weeds! Have a good weekend. SullyTM

Default Speakin' of Talk Shows????

OS,.... If Wolf Man Jack (where's the emoticon showing reverence when you need one ) was still around, he probably would be interested in helpin' you out... . He avoided the FCC by broadcastin' from Tijuana, MX... . I'm sure there're some places up there that might fit the bill... . How 'bout the State of Jefferson

"SHOOTCHABESTSHOT"
    "America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote."

Author unknown