Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Flamin' Bass N 'Gills !!!!!

Well, I had planned to go this morning but when I woke and noticed 25 mph winds, I thought it would be better to get the yard work out of the way today (which I did) and go tomorrow. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.
    -- Mike

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life.

SullyTM Guest

Mike...Got SKUNKED this AM Local creek has a couple of carp and suckers...That's it Looks like it'll stay dead until October. Then the chinook will start running Tomorrow will be the neighborhhood pond. Maybe I'll nab a bass or two

Well Thom, I didn't do much better in the Delta yesterday morning -- hooked 3 largemouth bass, landed 1, all on a chartreuse/white Clouser. Water didn't look any different than it did two weeks ago -- high and murky. Also fished topwater for over an hour and only got one half-hearted nip (probably a bluegill) and one swirl. Did see a gear guy catch a really nice one on a senko. If you strap a senko to a hook with fly tying thread, does that count as a fly? What if I added some hackle at the head?
    -- Mike

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life.