Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Flamin' Bass N 'Gills !!!!!

Default Flamin' Bass N 'Gills !!!!!

Our dear MSP gave me a ring ..."Wanna come fish the Cement-pond" ....

How could I refuse ??

mike chose his HMG 3 wt. , had his hands full today -

Nice Largemouth ..... What Swapfly do ya think he used

Yet another hookup , OH , BOY !!!!

not a monster , but better than the American ( and none of us came close to drowning)

All in all , a fun time to be had ...... Bluegills bigger than I've ever seen (a few in the TWO-LB. CLASS )

Because those little %^$#s were bedding , we couldn't get them to eat too good . Another week or so , and someone will crush a line-class record

Thanks to MSP and his beautiful wife , Wendy for having me .... Swell people , and nice dogs , too !!

David

By the way ..... It was a BUGSKIN CRAW

Rough day on the water today, you know how it is, you just can't make a client happy! You put them on fish, and they expect you to cast, hook, and let let them land the fish! What's up with that. Here are a couple of pics of a very unhappy client. I know that by the tip he left me!

Right off the get go this guy is trying to eat off the handle on his rod.

Then he catches my pet Bluto! And not a glimps of a smile!

Couldn't get this guy to smile all day!

Well in all honesty it was a pretty fun day out on the cement pond with David. And I actually did see him smile after we got back to the hacienda!

This wasn't the largest fish we got but it was the most colorful.

Great fun today David, let's give em a week or so to get off the beds and let em know who we really are!

Until next time, David and Mike's Wilderness Adventures!

BTW: Thanks David for the Bugskin Craw, I don't know about you but I thought it did OK!
    Ya don't know, if ya don't go!

mike

Wow, David landed that thing with his teeth?!? Awesome! GREAT report and pictures guys! Awesome bluegill, bass don't look half bad either. Mike, you are too funny! Pet Bluto. . . ha! Glad to hear you guys had a great time.
    -- Mike

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life.

Hairstacker - If you thought Bluto was a hog ..... You should have seen his big-Bro .....Mc Schizzmo

Today I saw several 'Gills that were in the FOURTEEN-INCH range - I've never seen free-swiming sunfish that size .

So , when are ya comin' up ????

Put it on your things to do list

David

Default Catching Fish with his Teeth?????

Hey Mike,.... You think catching that Bluegill with his teeth was good You shoulda seen him casting with his teeth
    "America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote."

Author unknown

D. - Set the hook w/ me teeth once .... Shad fishin' on the A. , made a cast , did the swing , and had to fish-out my lighter to burn a smoke . Fiddlin' 'round w/ said Marlboro and what should happen ???

CRACK A Shad nails the bug on the hang-down ....

And you thought I only whipped my head at the Mexican restaurant when the waitress walked by ......

Mmmmmmm ..... David

Darian, I just KNEW I should'a splurged for casting lessons. I am humbled. . . .
    -- Mike

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life.

Mike - if I could get you , Thom , MSP , and Darian on the same water at the same time ................
    I COULD TAKE-OVER THIS FRIGGIN' WORLD

Of course .... we would throw-in Adam ..... if for no other reason than Rancid Bear Grease-support

David

I do bring the rancid bear grease excitement!

Nice pictures guys. Those bluegill look to be darn near the same size as the ones in my private water.
    Limit Your Kill - Don't Kill Your limit

Adam Grace
    Past Kiene's Staff Member

SullyTM Guest

Default Smile

...I don't think David every smiles for the camera He's to busy planning his next catch boy howdy those are nice 'gills. 8"-10" in length? About a pound?

MSP...you live on the H2O?? Nice...How are the skeeters during the summer?? Thom