Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: KFBK 1530 AM radio station on Saturday AM

I was going to ask if you could recommend a good guide for bluegill fishing until I noticed that, in the midwest, you CAN actually hire a guide for bluegill fishing!
    -- Mike

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life.

Bill, I've come up with a few sure fire topics to keep the listeners rivetted and fill the time between callers whining about the Governor not turning down the water flows on the weekends:

How about a live radio demonstration on tying your favorite dry flies for Catfish?

Tips on water jousting with kayaks and spey rods, the sport of kings!

Invite a speech therapist to teach Larry how to say Bass in one syllable. It could be the "Reality Radio" segment.

How to harvest dubbing from your dog and "Tying the Bowser Bomber".

A little radio fund raiser for Andy, the shop fishing commando, to raise bail money after the fence jumping fiasco at the wastewater treatment plant. Hey, weeks of unfishable high water just does things to people, you know?

And please, don't forget to bring the Kiene's Live Radio Dancers. I wouldn't want to miss that again!

Bob keeps a big jar of Prozac and a bottle of cough syrup in top left hand drawer, just in case.

I'll be listening!

Moose

Kiene, I always said you have the perfect face for radio.

If you are awake at 5:00AM on Saturday morning I will be on the the radio on AM 1530 KFBK. I am headed there now at 4:15am.
    Bill Kiene (Boca Grande)

567 Barber Street
    Sebastian, Florida 32958

Fly Fishing Travel Consultant
    Certified FFF Casting Instructor

Email: billkiene63@gmail.com
    Cell: 530/753-5267
    Web: www.billkiene.com

Contact me for any reason........

I caught a few minutes of the show, sounded good. I set my radio alarm for 5:10 AM, so I was in and out during most of it. Too early for me!

So when do you start your own raidio show now? "Fly Fishing With Bill"
    Gregg Machel
    Webmaster & Fly Fishing Enthusiast