Thread: # 500 .

Default # 500 .

Things I like -
    Stripers ... especially when they hit HARD -
    SMILES - MSP's grin when he talks about Steelies , Darian's , when he talks about the women of this Earth . Amy Kiene's .... because her eyes sparkle like her Father's eyes . Hairstacker's , when he sees a new pond for the first time . Thom's , when he learns the answer to the questions of the water . Adam's , when he is INTO them . Jeff's , when we cut-up like little boys .....
    FIRE - In the eyes of Dan B. when we talk Smallies . Chuck Won's eyes when he thinks about the fall run . Andy G's , when he is watching the follow . Anthony's eyes , when he follows the breaks in the current at the top of the dropoff ....
    GRACE -Raymond Rivera , when he makes a point . Chuck Campana's , when he suffers through another one of my stories . Bill Kiene's , when he listens to another newbie's "next big thing" . Gregg's , when he learns the way . Jay and Ken , when they give-away the secrets of time . Smokin' Joe's , when he allows me into the same room . Jeff Putnam , when he has a soft 5 wt. in his hand .....
    POWER -Dave Howard , all the time . Bill Lowe , when he's on the sticks . Dave Schaffer , when he sings . Ron Otto , when he breaks the code of the fish . Pat Sandlin's ..... for too many things to mention here .

Without you , nothing matters ..... At all . David Jerold Lee

David, Congrats on the #500

Thanks for all of those nice comments.

Keep up your fun posts.
    Limit Your Kill - Don't Kill Your limit

Adam Grace
    Past Kiene's Staff Member

Default 500 Posts!!!???

WOW 500+ posts.... Betcha didn't know there was that much to say :P :P :P :P :P
    "America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote."

Author unknown

SullyTM Guest

Default Things you like

David..You don't like cold beer anymore? That's OK! More for me!

Also, my best wishes for a speedy recovery for Candida Lee(the woman who makes sure David puts away his laundry) who is going to have an operation next week. David, holler if you we can do anything for ya. SullyTM

Thing I like -- hearing David excitedly recount stories of his epic battles with Pit River rainbows, creek-dwelling smallies, and evil carp, and his scary encounters with the natural world.

Congratulations on the big 500 David! Sure glad you hang around here, the board just wouldn't be the same without ya. Praying things go extremely smooth for Candida. Like Thom said, let us know if you need anything.
    -- Mike

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life.

Thank you , fellas ....

I'll never figure out why I'm so lucky to know people like yourselves ....

Coming in the near future - Things I don't like (there's only so much room on the internet )

Thanks again for the good wishes/vibes !! Candida says HI

David