Thread: A new book in the mail today ....

Default A new book in the mail today ....

My friend Max Garth sent a copy (signed by one of the authors !!) of "Fishing The Wild West" by Ross Cusack (a good mate of max) and Mike Roennfeldt .

HOLY GOD ALLMIGHTY

The book deals with fishing Western Australia ..... Let me tell you , those Aussies have it GOOD !! I am going to have nightmares about all of those toothy , beautiful fishes tonight - If you ever have a chance to track a copy down , DO IT .

Also ..... If you ever have the chance to chatter w/ an Australian , do that as well ... They are great Sportsmen and very nice folks , too . All ya have to do is overcome not being able to speak the same language :P

I'm still waiting on the book Max has written about his adventures off the rocks with the fly , I'll keep you updated .

David

All right(!), good for you David! In your dreams, I hope you land some HUGE ones.
    -- Mike

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life.

Only in my dreams untill Friday , Mike !! I've taken Friday off (don't faint ... I've taken a job ) and have a date with Stripe .

You should see the fish photos in the book - Some of them look like they would be NASTY on a flyrod . I hope to see them in person in a few years ...... David (slave to the man) Lee

You've taken a job?!? Uh oh, I think I'm feeling woozy. . . .
    -- Mike

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life.

SullyTM Guest

...David read Dilbert today. Welcome back to the 9 to 5 rat race! Thom