Thread: Yuba report 4/16

Default Yuba report 4/16

Fished the yuba this morning with about a million other people. Counted 22 cars at the bridge when we left. Fishing was very slow again. Managed two hook ups and lost both and a few other short grabs on an olive zonker. Not amny bugs coming off. A few pmd's and caddis but very sporadic and very few fish rising. Still a nice day on teh water.

Jason Hartwick

Well at least you got out a few times while you were here. Have a safe trip home and stay in touch. Hopefully next time you're in town the river conditions and the fishing will be better.

later
    Ya don't know, if ya don't go!

mike

Mike, enjoyed teh couple of days on the water. It seems like every year when i come home in april the flows are high and the rivers are not fishing too well. Maybe i am the bad luck! Keep up the reports amd stay in touch.

Jason Hartwick

Yah! I like that idea that you are bad luck, it takes some of the shame and blame away from me.

Bye the way Jason, THE is spelled t-h-e. Not t-e-h !

You keep on typing teh on almost every post and I just have had enough, I had to say something

I look forward to fishing with you and Mike again next time your in the area.
    Limit Your Kill - Don't Kill Your limit

Adam Grace
    Past Kiene's Staff Member