Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If today's Friday , that means two things -

Funny ?? You want funny ?!?
    I still have 1/2 a Beer left , its 12:00 and I have to be up in 4 hours to chase FIRE-BREATHIN' STRIPES !
    Darian was around when God made them , you know that ... right ??

There's going to be hell to pay for this thread .... sooner or later .

David

Naw, Darian THRIVES on this kind of stuff. He'll read this thread and feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
    -- Mike

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life.

Sheesh !! He'll sleep untill 10:00 , then putt 'round the lake in the boat all day , probably cookin' up some sort of subversion or worse .

He tried to snow me , what with all that "north-wind" stuff .... But I know better - It was the Irish that got him , not the wind !!

What the hell , I'll be worse on my B-day (you guys are invited , of course) . David

I just turned 60 last month............yahoo
    Bill Kiene (Boca Grande)

567 Barber Street
    Sebastian, Florida 32958

Fly Fishing Travel Consultant
    Certified FFF Casting Instructor

Email: billkiene63@gmail.com
    Cell: 530/753-5267
    Web: www.billkiene.com

Contact me for any reason........

Default going along

Age is a high price to pay for maturity, if it does eventually arrive, Happy birthday to all who are celebrating. So if you are born at night what then, birthnight fishing trip? Anyway, Old age is always 15 years older than I am, reasonable approach, right. HC

Default Birthday Fishin'/Road Trip!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILL.... We, and all the others, deserve the best Thanks to all for the commentary (....I do enjoy it) Gotta keep a sense of humor about everything, these days

OK guys,.... Here's a report for the Mokelumne at New Hope Landing. NADA NO NIET NEIN NOT A FISH. The rfegulars were saying they were out fly casting the last two days and caught nothing, also . (guess I shouldn't feel too bad)

Water was high but averaged 55.5 degrees. However, there was so much water being released from Camanche that the current looked like San juan Rapids. Had a little trouble getting my boat back into the docking area to the trailer.... One boat (a small Boston Whaler) got sideways in the current and crashed, broadside into a private dock

Still had a great day. Saw a large number of hawks chased by Mocking Birds, etc. Lotsa wildlife, Ducks, etc. Finished with dinner at the Symposium Restaurant in Davis. Veggie Mousaka/Dolmas, some coffee and Metaxa....

Wadda day
    "America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote."

Author unknown

Default Maturity???

OK guys,.... I just wanna know why, now that I've got all of the answers , they changed the questions
    "America is a country which produces citizens who will cross the ocean to fight for democracy but won't cross the street to vote."

Author unknown

Lost, how did you get that animated fish thing on the board, that's cool.

Which Bill's birthday is it?
    Limit Your Kill - Don't Kill Your limit

Adam Grace
    Past Kiene's Staff Member