Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Gasoline prices in the USA.

sacrivertrout,

Yes all medical schools are that expensive. In fact, I am planning to go to a fairly "cheap" medical school!

jlmelend,

Thanks. I won't get into internal/family practice, I just wouldn't enjoy it. I'll do it during clinicals because I have to but that is it. I am going to get into surgery, and I don't really care what specialty. My girlfriend is also applying to med school with me this summer. Plus, I don't want to practice in an extremely urban area. If everything works out, I think I should be able to afford gas and fishing.

Honda has come out with a zero emission car called the FCX-Clarity that will lease for $600 a month for 3 years. But of course there are a few issues or should I saw problems, it is only available to southern California residents and to make it worse they are only allowing famous people like movie stars and famous atheletes to lease the car. There reason for this is because if a movie star drives it then they will get free publicity. The reason it is only to southern California residence is because that is the only place they can be fueled and serviced and you have to live in either Torrance, Santa Monica, or Irvine. It is a hydrogen powered car. What is really interesting is that honda is trying to come up with a fueling station for the home, hopefully that will get things rolling. but in the mean time watch those tv star shows and you might be able to see Paris Hilton or David Hasselhoff getting out of a hydrogen car.
    So long and thanks for all the fish!!!
    `·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º>

Quote Originally Posted by Dabalone
    Quote Originally Posted by jhaquett

Given the oil companies, the war, and the fact that there are a lot of people out there actually planning to vote for McCain, I'm considering buying an open ended ticket back to København.
    Do us a favor buy your ticket now. Sick of people with nothing good to say about the country, you obviously don't like it go ahead and leave.
    I love this country , and never considered leaving with Clinton as a president or even Obama . But if Mc Cain wins and you or anyone wants to leave , then i think you should get a one way ticket for free. I would be all for that . We heard the same thing from a ton of the HOLLYWOOD folks about Bush winning , but saddly they did not leave .
    Vets , Thanks for your service !!
    http://www.flashdemo.net/gallery/wake/index.htm

[quote="Rob"][quote="Dabalone"]

But if Mc Cain wins and you or anyone wants to leave , then i think you should get a one way tickets for free.
    So is that a offer? If McCain wins, you will pony up the $1200 for a one way ticket to New Zealand for Jhaquett?

Buying 4 license from now on via Clarkston, WA

[quote="sacrivertrout"][quote="Rob"]

But if Mc Cain wins and you or anyone wants to leave , then i think you should get a one way tickets for free.
    So is that a offer? If McCain wins, you will pony up the $1200 for a one way ticket to New Zealand for Jhaquett?
    And I want a one way ticket as well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! Either that, or hey, just purchase a cabin in canada for me forr the following 4 years and I will drive.

I hope there is a lot of money out there, cuz I think over half the country will want to have a cabin as well for four years. But if half the country does then we have nothing to worry about cuz their voices will be heard. OH< wait, that happened last time and look who won the race!
    Not unless round's funny!?!

Wow what a day..... The Supreme court voted for me to retain my Gun Ownership.... 5 to 4.... That means 4 Supreme court justices do not believe the American Citizen should own a fire arm... Thank God for that out come

I just spent the last 20 minutes musing over this thread and my contribution is....

This thread has turned rather random

Yea Clinton left the economy as stable as ever and in a surplus, but definitely the worst president ever for receiving fellatio

10's of thousands of murdered civilians vs. a blow job, hmm....

Anyway, Rob go ahead and PM me and I'll give you the address to send the money for the ticket in case of the resulting apocalypse in November.

[quote="loganmike"][quote="sacrivertrout"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob

And I want a one way ticket as well !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! Either that, or hey, just purchase a cabin in canada for me forr the following 4 years and I will drive.

I hope there is a lot of money out there, cuz I think over half the country will want to have a cabin as well for four years. But if half the country does then we have nothing to worry about cuz their voices will be heard. OH< wait, that happened last time and look who won the race!
    If i had the money i sure would buy him the ticket and also tickets for half the country your talking about , but only if they promise to NEVER come back . That's why i said one way !!!!!!!!! If people are willing to leave this great country just because someone they don't like wins the white house , "COOL " that's OK with me . As far as i am concerned both candidates Suck , but i am not going anywhere , i love this place !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Alessio
    Wow what a day..... The Supreme court voted for me to retain my Gun Ownership.... 5 to 4.... That means 4 Supreme court justices do not believe the American Citizen should own a fire arm... Thank God for that out come
    And i would bet that those 4 Supreme Court Judges have guns for protection , or body guards who do !!