Thread: American report monday , April 11th -

Default American report monday , April 11th -

Hit the water before 9:00 - nothing moving .... No Smolts , no jumpers , no minnows .... not a touch .

2 flyrodders in an olive jonboat passed by , saw me re-tying , and then set up on the end of the bar I was working (funny ... I've never been invisible before ....) . They looked up at me once , then turned their backs and started casting (a little over 100 feet downstream) .

The young one in shorts hooked a Stripe , released it , and then they drifted off downstream .

The water seemed to be in the high 50s , wadeable at 3500 CFS , and nice and clear . Not one single hit today , knocked off at 2:45 .... three hours early .

To the guys in the jonboat - take a good look in the bowl after your movement tomorrow morning , that's what you two look like to me .

David

They didn't kiss yopu first? :lol

At least it wasn't a jet boat coming upstream.

Mike

Hey, what a coincidence, I was fishing in an olive jonboat in that area around that time today too! ... Just kidding
    Gregg Machel
    Webmaster & Fly Fishing Enthusiast

David, I'll bet you were tempted to throw rocks.
    -- Mike

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life.

Not rocks ..... Leadcore .

The best part ? When they sneak little over- the- shoulder glances to see if you're comin' to get 'em . Since I fish in the middle of a city , I guess I've got no room to bitch about things .

This is turning out to be a strange year on the American .

David