Hello Everyone!

While Bill and Marilyn Kiene have already briefly introduced me on their travel webpage, I thought it would be most appropriate to finally introduce myself to all visitors of this wonderful Kiene's Fly Shop bulletin board.

My name is Keith Kaneko and I am owner/operator of Adventures on the Fly Travel and Guide Service. Four years ago, I left my corporate career and have since worked very hard to build a reputable fly fishing guide service. Looking back, the past four years have truly been the most enjoyable and rewarding years of my "working" life. I have had the wonderful opportunity to guide and teach hundreds of anglers ranging from 6 to 90 years of age! I really appreciate all of the support and friendships that I have shared. In return, I am continually looking for opportunities to increase my level of service and enhance anglers' experience in this great sport of fly fishing.

In doing so, I am pleased to announce that Adventures on the Fly is now offering destination fly fishing travel. I carefully select lodges that provide the highest level of service in every aspect of your stay,… from lodge comfort, organized staff, excellent meals, professional fishing guides, to world-class angling opportunities. I am also personally committed to ensuring that you are well prepared and informed for your trip.

Finally, I am most grateful to Bill and Marilyn of Kiene’s Fly Shop for allowing me to operate my travel office within their shop. At this time, I am available in the office on Thursdays/Saturdays and by phone/email everyday. The Adventures on the Fly Travel website will be completed in the near future,... so stay tuned!

Well, thank you for taking the time to read my introduction. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions - phone (916) 539-3474 and email "Keith@AdventuresOnTheFly.com" I look forward to the opportunity to service your fly fishing travel needs.

Safe Travels,
Keith Kaneko