Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Adam Grace is leaving Kiene's Fly Shop

Hey Adam,

Professionallly there are none better and personally your mama reared you well. College will be such a great environment for your talents and intellect, I'm sure success is only a semester away. Enjoy your journey as well as your destination whatever that will be. Keep in touch with all your uncles out here in cyberspace and we will do our best to guide you. We have a lot of mistakes that we own and we can share the wisdom gleaned from them. Best wishes.BQ
    Tight lines and screaming reels.

Thanks again for the kinds words guys.

Looking back I am amazed by how many customers I have gotten to know and befriend during my six years at the shop. I have enjoyed helping you guys to enjoy this great sport. I am glad that I have had the chance to say good-bye to many of you guys at the shop. I would like to say good-bye to many more of you at the shop if you get the chance.

Thanks for the memories.
    Limit Your Kill - Don't Kill Your limit

Adam Grace
    Past Kiene's Staff Member

Default Performance Ply Fly Rods

Adam
    I am a student at Chico and fish all the time up there. I highly recommend that you check out the Chico Fly Shop on 8th Ave. They have a line of fly rods that is second to none. The rod line is called Performance Ply and they claim it is the strongest blank that you can get. I have seen them break blank samples from many different rod lines and the PP is noticibly far better. Also the rods are pretty reasonably priced. They also have a huge selection of J Fair stuff and are great guys. Anyway good luck in school and lets hope the rivers clear soon.

Hey Adam,
    Sorry to hear your leaving, but at the same time it's good to see someone moving on and starting a new phase of their life. Glad we got to meet at least once! Hope to see you on the water some time.
    Best of luck.
    Patrick
    patrick

I enjoyed meeting you as well Patrick. The fly swap BBQ was fun and a great experience to meet other bulletin board contributors. Even though I will not be at Kiene's you will still see me on this board. Hopefully Bill or someone else will organize a fish out for the bulletin board members.

Bill mentioned a fish out as an idea he has been thinking about.
    Limit Your Kill - Don't Kill Your limit

Adam Grace
    Past Kiene's Staff Member

Default Re: Performance Ply Fly Rods

Quote Originally Posted by chicoflyguy
    Adam
    I am a student at Chico and fish all the time up there. I highly recommend that you check out the Chico Fly Shop on 8th Ave. They have a line of fly rods that is second to none. The rod line is called Performance Ply and they claim it is the strongest blank that you can get. I have seen them break blank samples from many different rod lines and the PP is noticibly far better. Also the rods are pretty reasonably priced. They also have a huge selection of J Fair stuff and are great guys. Anyway good luck in school and lets hope the rivers clear soon.
    I dont know about that. I like the guys at chico fly shop, but didnt you read Adam's post? He is getting a job at fish first. Dont think he is going to do much shopping at chico fly shop, especially with that big discount he will get at FF. Him doing his shopping at Chico Fly shop will be about as likely as the chico fly shop employees doing their shopping at fish first

Default Leaving Kienes

Adam, sorry to see you leave. You have been a great source of help and inspiration. Good luck. Bryan M.
    Tight Lines, Bryan

Good luck Adam!! Thanks for your help