Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Surface or Sub-Surface for Bass?

KABOOM, ha, love it! GREAT analogy! Reminds me of that section of the Nile where the 20'+ crocodiles wait every year for the annual wildebeast migration. Awesome spectacle to see crocs leaping out of the water to seize adult wildebeast by the shoulders and drag them under.
    -- Mike

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life.

Default Slider's

Adam,..... My slider is in the injured minnow fashion (with the body laid on its side), hook down and tail/wing tied in flat. Makes for an interesting presentation. Plus, a slow retireve may not always be the best one with an injured minnow....

No real big bass on it, yet. Probably because it's an antique and I don't want to put it in jeopardy of loss. Gotta get busy and tie some.

Old Bud Purdy of the great state of TEXAS tyed his "Perch" the same way ... Brain-injured Bluegill on it's side w/ a diving collar , good stuff !!

Got to love Brain-injured bait . David

PS - Bud , Tom Nixon , and Charles Waterman are no longer with us - We stand on the backs of great men .