Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Fly Swap Update

Jeff - Crawdads and Sculpins sound FANTASTIC ... I might even send in one of each

Perhaps the evening of Friday , March 11th ?? MSP , when are you leaving ? If not in town then , when is good ??
    Terry , Gregg , Adam , Jeff , this should be an interesting evening (or day.... , whatever -)
    Where are our other wayward Swappers ???
    David

Default Fly Type....

Hi Jeff,..... No problemo on your pattern choice. I'm leaning toward steelhead patterns. (.....Still trying to avoid receiving a dozen egg patterns without offending anyone :P :P )

David,.... Altho I can't recall what it is, I've committed to something on the 19th of March. I'm up for the BBQ and would provide sides, etc. Like Jeff, I'm not a beer drinker. So, I'll be bringing soft drinks . Let me know what type of side(s) you need/want.....

Flyswappers - It won't be a "Beer-fest" , just some food , drinks , and chatter . We are all adults ( I think ) and will behave , right ???
    Anyways , I hope we can work out a date that works for everybody .
    Should be fun ! David PS - Mabee after the first day of "Crappie-thon" Adam , Gregg , and I can evaporate the Beer supply .... It'll be fun to watch the boys Floattube while green at 5:30 AM the next day

Hi David! A get together does sound GREAT but I'll have to wait and see what day y'all settle on. Sure appreciate the offer, thanks!
    -- Mike

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life.

BBQ at David's sounds great. I promise to behave. Any of the dates mentioned above work for me.
    patrick

Hey David, some luck I have. We are leaving on the 11th and returning the 14th. Looks like I'm the only one with a schedule problem so don't plan around me. Sounds like you'll have a house full. Have a great time, I'll catch up with you guys later.

mike
    Ya don't know, if ya don't go!

mike

David,
    The 19th is out for me...leading a CFFU trip to Pyramid. The week before works out.
    Terry

Default I am thrilled..............

I think this is wonderful and thanks for participating.

After it is over we will have to have Adam take some pictures and we will have to display the group of Adam's swap flies in the shop.
    Bill Kiene (Boca Grande)

567 Barber Street
    Sebastian, Florida 32958

Fly Fishing Travel Consultant
    Certified FFF Casting Instructor

Email: billkiene63@gmail.com
    Cell: 530/753-5267
    Web: www.billkiene.com

Contact me for any reason........

SullyTM Guest

Default Fly Swappers

David...I will be unable to attend the get-together. Thank you for offering up your digs.

David, the 11th sounds great. I get off work at 6pm but if you guys want to meet earlier I can ask Bill for some to leave early.

I want to appologize to you gentlemen. I did not want to gathering to turn into a fraternity drunken beer fest. Myself and Gregg are both around 25 years of age and still enjoy a beer or two. I am sorry if my "beer" comment offfended you. I look forward to meeting you in pearson at the gathering.

Thanks for setting it up David.
    Limit Your Kill - Don't Kill Your limit

Adam Grace
    Past Kiene's Staff Member