Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How about a FLY SWAP !!???!!

Hi David! Works for me too. Let's see... big, ugly, and no restrictions on what it's supposed to represent or what fish might be interested... I think I can handle that.
    -- Mike

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life.

Default fly swap

I will be tying a #10 olive bird of prey. It is the number one nymph i use on the american for steelhead and swinging for half pounders in the fall and spring. It is tied by a friend of mine, Rick Anderson and has become a popular caddis pattern. I think you will all like it!

Jason

SullyTM Guest

Default Fly Swap

David...Where do we send our flies? I'll let you know tomorrow what kind of nymph I'll be tying. I might break out one of my own creations instead of something traditional. Later. SullyTM

I would also like to swap a few flies. Let me know if you already have enough tyers. Jason you can't have any
    Ya don't know, if ya don't go!

mike

SullyTM Guest

Default Fly Swappers

David...Depending on getting a few materials, I'll be tying either my Green Envy Beadhead Nymph or an Ammonite Nymph size 12 or 10. Thanks again for the opportunity to share.

Ohhhh, ammonite, that's a good one.....
    "Did you catch anything".........."No, did you"........

"Hey man, mind if I fish here?"....."Yes"...."Thanks man!"
    grgoding@yahoo.com

Good morning David! Now that we are passed the signup deadline, did we end up with 12 tiers?
    -- Mike

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life.

Hi Mike , nope .... only 11 , so that means 12 bugs from each guy . Please see "fly swap update" , I've done the edit with the info . See ya soon , David