Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hmmm...posting a picture....

Default hmmm...posting a picture....

Good morning! Well, just thought I'd play around and see if I could figure out how to post a picture. It worked!
    -- Mike

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life.

A MARABOU GERBUBBLE BUG ??!!!!?? Mike , YOU'RE INSANE !! I can't BELIEVE you tyed that , time for you to go see the therapist !! That bug is so beautiful and classy , I think it's time to break out the Bamboo and heavy silk lines ! You're setting the bar up there for the rest of us , thanks !! D.J.L. (who , at this moment , is running 'round looking for Jiggerbob components -)

David, you are too funny!!! Like I told ya, I was INSPIRED after I saw those bugs you tied and the 26,341 other flies you have around your fly tying bench. Made me think I MAY (I repeat, maaaaayyyyy) want more than just 1 topwater pattern, ha. Appreciate the very kind comments, though. This one's an experiment -- hopefully, it's actually fishable!
    -- Mike

Default Great Picture-resize?

Nice picture Hairstacker, but you may want to resize it down to 800x600 in the future (or even smaller) for better viewing ease on a board like this.

Just a thought which may also provide site bandwidth savings for Bill too.

Regard,

Ken Miller

So Cal

Ken,

That's a great idea -- any idea how I would do that? Thanks!
    -- Mike

Hairstacker,
    Most digital cameras come with a photo editing software. You should be able to resize with that. There are also numerous freeware and shareware software to easily take on the task. Here is a list of these files you can download from shareware.com . Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

http://shareware.search.com/search?c...q=image+resize

Default Free Photo Hosting

If you are wanted to put photos on the board, but do not have a place to store them, then take a look at http://www.photobucket.com/ . This is a free photo hosting website that lets you keep a photo gallary.

Eugene Graham

http://www.photobucket.com/

What a cool picture and awesome bug. Good job. I would love to have a steelhead bust the surface for the sweet little thing
    Limit Your Kill - Don't Kill Your limit

Adam Grace
    Past Kiene's Staff Member

Let's try this again.
    -- Mike

Hey, I think it worked!!! Thanks everyone for extending a helping hand and offering great suggestions!!!
    -- Mike