Thread: Woolridge Drift Boat/Motor

Default Woolridge Drift Boat/Motor

For sale is a Woolridge aluminum 17’ drift boat on trailer with a Tohatsu 6hp 4 stroke motor. Located in Santa Rosa, pickup only. Selling boat and motor together, will consider selling separately only after waiting a while depending on interest. Bought this drift boat/motor in 2018, did 2 floats on the russian from steelhead beach to Johnson’s, took it on one overnight on the lower sac and one outing to berryessa, so only used 4 times. Previous owner only took it out a couple times too. Motor has very low hours. He said he used the motor a couple times, i myself have only run it twice, once on russian and at berryessa. Selling as I’m moving to WA and just use my pontoon to solo float rivers so don’t want to bring with me and have to find a place to store it. I paid 3900, asking 3000 for boat, motor and trailer. Boat is stored at a friends house in Santa Rosa, text 707 486 6221 to arrange to come see it. Can provide more pictures soon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4739.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	194.0 KB 
ID:	19845   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	83CD9FA1-98CF-4F26-8967-709E6794AC61.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	641.7 KB 
ID:	19846  

Well not a lot of interest in my drift boat so far so dropping the price. $2600 for boat and motor (Tohatsu 6hp outboard with very low hours).