Thank you Bill! Roger is 100% on my radar now after seeing his results! Very cool you and him go back so far. He helped by giving me little head ups about different things for running my first tourney. As far as I know yes, he is retired from CDFW.

Mike glad you made it out! All great stuff to hear. Thank you so much! Good advice on spreading the prizes out. This is something I can do for sure. I had factored in having 15-20 boats maybe so that's how I crunched all the numbers for dividing up the prizes. Then in the last 10 days before the tourney we had a whole bunch of sign ups and it became way bigger than I had imagined! I kind of forgot to take some time to relook my divying for winning teams.

I think that's a great idea to raffle allot of the donations off actually. Next year I will see what I can do about getting a swag bag to the first 20 boats to sign up or something as well. Got an idea floating around about a big bluegill prize too or something.

Not sure when it's gonna be but I'm gonna keep this running. Hopefully I will have another tournament going before a full year has passed. The goal now is to get more than 1 tourney going per year.