Thread: LOOKING FOR A PRAM-8 footer

Default LOOKING FOR A PRAM-8 footer

Hey guys, I have received a lot of inside information about the Rivers up north and southern Oregon, I had sold my pram , however now I am looking for another anybody know of any, please let me know. carlblackiedge@aol.com

Carl, I have a 10' Fiberglass Olympic if you are interested PM me.

Default 8 Ft. Koffler Pram

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Blackledge View Post
    Hey guys, I have received a lot of inside information about the Rivers up north and southern Oregon, I had sold my pram , however now I am looking for another anybody know of any, please let me know. carlblackiedge@aol.com
    This Koffler pram is in near perfect condition. It sits on a R&D Baker galvanized trailer. If you want the best this is it. $2200.00. Located in Reno, Nv

send me a couple of pictures of the boat and trailer. Thanks carlblackiedge@aol.com

Carl, I sent you an email.
    Here is one I just saw on Facebook, located in Ukiah: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...type=top_picks

Thanks

Caarl

Default Pram

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Blackledge View Post
    ss
    Carl, I have an 8' TPL, fiberglass tri hull from the 70's. It is 4' wide @ 100 lbs and will fit in a full size pickup. It is very stable, I've stood in it to fish when by myself. The hull is sound, but has star checks on the gel coat and some gouging along the centerline. It was registered up til December, but I let it lapse as I haven't used it in years. Asking $375. Located in Rocklin. If interested, text me @ 916-435-5910...Vern

Thanks for the offer