Thread: Echo TR Trout 11'3" Spey #4 line plus 2 lines

Default Echo TR Trout 11'3" Spey #4 line plus 2 lines

Great for the Halfpounders. Great condition.
    $200
    Also have two heads that work well on it. A 360 grain Airflo Rage Compact Float and a Rio 375 grain Skagit Max Short. $50 for both.
    $250 for all of it. Local pick up San Joaquin Co
    Mike 209 481-9824
    I can text pictures. Couldn't upload

This is a wonderful size two-handed fly rod.

Wonderful for Fall Steelheading on the American, Feather, Sacramento, and Klamath rivers where the average large fish is maybe 5#.

I have a 11'4" #3 line Switch rod that is wonderful for Half-pounders and trout.

For most anyone starting out in Spey/two-handed casting/fishing I would highly recommend getting the Airflo Rage head to start with.

Top Spey caster/angler Doug Duncan recommended the Airflo Rage head to me and helped me get the right size for my rod.

The Rage is somewhere between a Scandia and a Skagit with a front taper on it.

Super Spey casters would find it short and clunky but for ton a beginner it might be the difference between making it and giving up.

I am talking to Spey/two-hand beginners, not those experts out there.

All I do is gather information from the best fly anglers in any category of fly fishing and share it with you.

I get my Spey info from Simone Gawesworth, Mike McCune, Jeff Putnam, Jason Hartwick, Dough Duncan and Al Perryman.

They don't all agree all the time but they are all expert Spey/two-handed casters and anglers.

In Sacramento now Fly Fishing Specialties is the place to go for anything fly fishing. Terry Thomas and Andy Guibord are both

working at FFS now and are top Spey/two-handed casters and anglers so they can help you get the right stuff.

For top Spey instruction, I would go to the middle Rogue River and get lessons and guidance from Jeff Putnam (in October.)
    Bill Kiene (Boca Grande)

567 Barber Street
    Sebastian, Florida 32958

Fly Fishing Travel Consultant
    Certified FFF Casting Instructor

Email: billkiene63@gmail.com
    Cell: 530/753-5267
    Web: www.billkiene.com

Contact me for any reason........

The Airflo Rage line was definitely my favorite. I started with a Switch Chucker that I bought with it.

I'll throw in a running line if someone buys the whole package.