Thread: Delta 12/04/23 w Captain Bryce Tedford

Default Delta 12/04/23 w Captain Bryce Tedford

My good buddy Dan and I got out for a day on the Delta with fly guide Bryce Tedford.
    It was a bit foggy in the morning, then cleared up with some sun to be a beautiful, windless day. We moved around quite a bit- got some fish in each spot we tried, but none were red hot. Most fish were schoolies, most in the 16-18" range with a few larger ones. I briefly had a very strong fish on- I'm guessing teens, but he won the battle.

I enjoyed fishing with Bryce- he knows his stuff and would be good for beginners thru experienced fly fishers. And, he includes a nice, homemade lunch.

Get out if you can- the conditions are pretty good now and there are fish all over.

Thanks Al, good post.

I consider Captain Bryce Tedford to be on my top 10 list of the best skiff fly fishing guides, who mostly fishes the Delta.

He chases Stripers, LMB and SMB and has one of the nicest boats on the Delta.

We first went out with him a decade ago on the Rogue River when he lived and guided up there for Steelhead.

Going out with a quality guide like Bryce you will also learn some very good techniques.

https://www.brycetedfordflyfishing.com/
    Bill Kiene (Boca Grande)

567 Barber Street
    Sebastian, Florida 32958

Fly Fishing Travel Consultant
    Certified FFF Casting Instructor

Email: billkiene63@gmail.com
    Cell: 530/753-5267
    Web: www.billkiene.com

Contact me for any reason........