Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is anyone fishing the Yuba Hwy 20 bridge opener today?

Anyone know if the Yuba is severely muddied up due to Deer Creek? It crested around 115 CFS overnight (was above 100 CFS for about 10 hours), and is now dropping pretty fast, at 80 CFS as of 6AM. If it's muddy, any idea if it will clear up by the weekend in the absence of major rain (only 1/10" - 1/4" rain expected today before it stops). Thanks.
    TroutSource.com
    we deliver the river

My guess would be pretty muddy but fishable. Will clear up as the contribution form Deer Creek diminishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Troutsource View Post
    Anyone know if the Yuba is severely muddied up due to Deer Creek? It crested around 115 CFS overnight (was above 100 CFS for about 10 hours), and is now dropping pretty fast, at 80 CFS as of 6AM. If it's muddy, any idea if it will clear up by the weekend in the absence of major rain (only 1/10" - 1/4" rain expected today before it stops). Thanks.
    Did you make it out there? I haven’t seen one pic of anyone fishing the Yuba. It’s weird. I would go out there but it’s been tough with a newborn walking around.
    ..."I'd rather be fishing..."

Peter V

Quote Originally Posted by Woodman View Post
    My guess would be pretty muddy but fishable. Will clear up as the contribution form Deer Creek diminishes.
    Thanks for this.

Pvillar, no, if I go it will likely be Saturday (maybe Tuesday) and I'd be happy to post some intel. Funny how some major life developments infringe on our fishing time. Try hard to teach your kids to love fishing. Then you can kill two birds at once.

PS Deer Creek is already down to 30 CFS.
    TroutSource.com
    we deliver the river

Went Saturday for about 4 hours and between the two of us we landed 3 fish. Water is clear. A small short-lived olive hatch, no action on imitations.
    TroutSource.com
    we deliver the river

Integrating security into the DevOps process is crucial https://mlsdev.com/blog/devops-services . DevSecOps practices ensure that security measures are implemented throughout the development lifecycle, addressing potential vulnerabilities from the outset.
    Last edited by kevins; 12-28-2023 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Troutsource View Post
    Went Saturday for about 4 hours and between the two of us we landed 3 fish. Water is clear. A small short-lived olive hatch, no action on imitations.
    Thanks for the report!
    ..."I'd rather be fishing..."

Peter V

Fished yesterday, did best on PMD nymphs
    TroutSource.com
    we deliver the river