Subject: Re: [CFFU] Yuba outing this weekend Saturday and Sunday - 2 way radios channel 10-4

FYI for those going to Yuba this weekend. I ran to Kiene's today hoping to find a specific item I needed, but to no avail. But I did notice they still have quite a few Hogan's S&M nymphs in olive - still available at their closeout pricing. This, and similar slim profile Baetis mayfly patterns, are quite effective on the Lower Yuba River this time of year.

For those attending on Sunday, I plan on making available a number of different fly (and egg) patterns available. Please feel free to take whatever you can use. A lot of beadhead nymphs, eggs, as well as some dries and jigged euro patterns.

On Wednesday, November 29, 2023 at 05:43:23 PM PST, Jeffrey Stephens via groups.io <ffjeff4=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Talked with Sam Yee. If you have them. Remember to bring your 2 -way radios also called FRS Radios. We will be monitoring channel 10-4 (channel 10 sub channel 4). If you need help with your radios people will be there to assist you.

Any Questions Jeff Stephens 916-838-7513