Thread: Lower American river

Default Lower American river

I looked up the regulations for 2023/4 the river is closed to take of salmon. I haven’t heard anyone screaming about it. That regulation manual is a pain. You can still fish for trout except above ancil Hoffman till Jan 1
    Maybe old news. I don’t fish for salmon personally. I figure I can’t chase them over the cobble.

Also in the supplemental on page 20 is a ad that California is requiring a boater card, for 10$ you will have to read a safety guide for your “lifetime” card. Hmmm wonder how much $ that will generate. More tax tax tax.
    Last edited by cmcdhuibh; 11-06-2023 at 06:37 PM.

When the salmon in the Pacific Ocean start heading to the rivers to spawn, all their fat reserves are used up to develop their sexual

organs so they have no fat and are not that good to eat. The California State Government has "borrowed" money from the CA F&W license

fund over the years, and put it in the general fund. They have never paid it back. The Federal Government has "borrowed" money from the

Social Security fund over the years too and will never pay it back. Wonderful.
    Bill Kiene (Boca Grande)

567 Barber Street
    Sebastian, Florida 32958

Fly Fishing Travel Consultant
    Certified FFF Casting Instructor

Email: billkiene63@gmail.com
    Cell: 530/753-5267
    Web: www.billkiene.com

Contact me for any reason........