Thread: Bonefish with Don Memmer at Hickam Reef

Smile Bonefish with Don Memmer at Hickam Reef

No, I wasn't there fishing with him. I wish I was. I just happened onto a Youtube video about bonefish and always looking for places that you can DIY.

I love Hawaii and if Hickam isn't still a military base I might have to check this place out.
    What do you think Don, is this area open to the public?

Good to see you again (even on video)
    Tony
    TONY BUZOLICH
    Feather River Fly
    Yuba City, CA.
    (530) 790-7180

Hey Tony, you need military ID to get on and to lead the fish there by 20 feet. I was fishing with guide friends Makani and Ed. Very educated fish. I would suggest Molokai for bones that are big and like to eat. Hope you get back over to the islands soon.
    Don Memmer

Would a disability veteran ID work? I'm working on full disability from the VA. Going through the Agent Orange thing. This started way back in December of last year and is still ongoing. I go in for another test in November, this should be the last one. If they approve the AO disability that will put me at 100% disabled, which will get me an ID card to all military bases and PX, plus back pay from the time I signed on the line back in Dec.

Fifty four years since I was in Viet Nam and they just discovered that asthma is one cause from AO. I carry Albuterol with me and sometimes use a nebulizer when it's bad.

When growing up, I lived in the area of Hickam and also Pearl Harbor.
    Jay Murakoshi