Thread: NEW PRICE on SIMMS SALTWATER WADING BOOTS

Default NEW PRICE on SIMMS SALTWATER WADING BOOTS

Brand new, never used, Simms BOULDER flats sneakers. Size 10.5
    Now only$120.

SOLD
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B6133D39-7AA2-44D0-AAAE-31D9269C8A7B.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	455.5 KB 
ID:	19179  
    Last edited by quantum; 07-18-2023 at 08:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    Brand new, never used, Simms BOULDER flats sneakers. Size 10.5
    Now only$120.
    For what it's worth, I have a pair of these and they are fantastic for flats and being on one’s feet all day. Just wore them on Anegada DIY and they were extremely comfortable with thin neoprene booties.
    Last edited by OctoberCaddis; 07-15-2023 at 05:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OctoberCaddis View Post
    For what it's worth, I have a pair of these and they are fantastic for flats. Just wore them on Anegada DIY for and entire day of walking and they were extremely comfortable with thin neoprene booties.
    I agree. I needed size 11. These were a bit small for me. Someone will get a great deal.

Neither new or improved, but now in Redmond OR

If I didn't just buy a new pair last year I'd take you up on this. I've worn out three pairs of these over the years. I preferred the original version which was a little softer, more sneaker like. But these new ones have a stiffer sole which helps a lot when walking on rocky, coraly bottom. But like nearly all shoes, some fit some feet better than others. I carved a piece of 2X3 into the shape of the toe box on mine. Then I soaked the boots thoroughly and pressed the wooden mold into the toe box and applied a spring clamp to keep pressure on it. The process stretched the toe box a little wider which better fit my feet since I walk around barefoot much of the warmer months.

Presuming that this is the most recent iteration of the original Simms Flats Sneakers,you can search and search in vain to find out vital information like the FITTING.Is it EE or EEE? Remember that the main problem many had was that this particular model had too narrow footbed,whereas the Simms Flats Boots were EEE as I recall?