Thread: TFO Hayden Reels and Spools

Default TFO Hayden Reels and Spools

Each reel is priced and described below. Prices exclude shipping.

These are on par in terms of build quality and performance with Tibors, Abels, Bauers, and Islanders. Type 3 anodizing and powerful cork drag.

TFO Hayden NS1. Reel is new and spooled with (to the best of my recollection) a Scientific Anglers Sharkskin WF9F. Comes with a blank black neoprene pouch. This one is dark gray (gunmetal). Center screw shows light signs of being removed to keep cork and internals lubed. $300.

TFO Hayden NS1. Reel is new. This one is dark gray (gunmetal). Center screw shows light signs of being removed to keep cork and internals lubed. No box and no pouch. SOLD. TFO Hayden NS1. Reel is new. This one is dark gray (gunmetal). Center screw shows light signs of being removed to keep cork and internals lubed. $275.

TFO Hayden I. Reel is new and comes with the original box and docs. Box shows some wear. The reel is light gray in color. The reel is currently spooled with 300+ yards of Sufix 832 braid. Center screw shows light signs of being removed to keep cork and internals lubed. $285.

TFO Hayden I. Reel was used once, but looks new. No nicks, dings, scratches, etc. Reel comes with the original box and docs. Box shows some wear. The reel is light gray in color. The reel is currently spooled with 250+ yards of braid. Center screw shows light signs of being removed to keep cork and internals lubed. $285.

TFO Hayden I (spare spool). Spool is new and comes with the original box and docs. Box shows some wear. The spare spool is light gray in color. $150. TFO Hayden II. Reel is new. Comes with the box and docs. The box shows a little wear. This one is dark gray (gunmetal). Center screw shows light signs of being removed to keep cork and internals lubed. $300

TFO Hayden II. Reel is new and comes with the original box and docs. Box shows some wear. The reel is light gray in color. Center screw shows light signs of being removed to keep cork and internals lubed. $300

TFO Hayden II (spare spool). Spool is new and comes with the original box and docs. Box shows some wear. The spare spool is light gray in color. $175

TFO Hayden III. Reel is new and spooled with (to the best of my recollection) a Rio Leviathan 500gr line. Comes with a Simms neoprene pouch. This one is dark gray (gunmetal). Center screw shows light signs of being removed to keep cork and internals lubed. There is one tiny blemish on top of the frame that is very small and easily overlooked. Center screw shows light signs of being removed to keep cork and internals lubed. SOLD.

Shoot me a message with your phone number if you'd like individual photos or have any questions.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	521.9 KB 
ID:	19067