Thread: Loreto report

Default Loreto report

Hey guys,

I just received another Loreto report from a guy who lives in Loreto, He claims he has never seen so much bait and Roosters in Loreto, All sizes of Roosters.

They just had a big tournament in the Escondido harbor area about 10 miles from Loreto, the biggest Dorado was 44 pounds and the 2nd place fish was 41, the day after the tournament a 53 pounder was caught.

I think I am going to tie more air head flies and tapered leaders LOL

Carl Blackledge

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Blackledge View Post
    Hey guys,

I just received another Loreto report from a guy who lives in Loreto, He claims he has never seen so much bait and Roosters in Loreto, All sizes of Roosters.

They just had a big tournament in the Escondido harbor area about 10 miles from Loreto, the biggest Dorado was 44 pounds and the 2nd place fish was 41, the day after the tournament a 53 pounder was caught.

I think I am going to tie more air head flies and tapered leaders LOL

Carl Blackledge
    Thanks for the report Carl. You're less than a month away from leaving, right. I can't wait to get down there.

John,

You should have heard my guide on the phone, He was very excited. I will be sending home lots of reports for the Kiene's board.

With all the local fishers in the toilet, I can't understand why in Loreto isn't standing room only-LOL

Carl Blackledge