Thread: LT report + found net

Default LT report + found net

Fished LT between Stampede and Boca, absolutely insane out there right now. A couple guys leaving when we walked in, didn’t see anyone else on the water all day. Solid fish in most every spot you’d expect them eating baetis, peaches & cream, juju’s and worms. Big fish back in the system. Landed a bunch around 16”, a few around 20 and lost a couple big boys. 6x and sz 22 is the combo. Found a net someone will definitely want back. If you left one behind out there recently or heard of someone who did reach out at 916-204-9675 and I’ll help get it back to ya. Holiday crowds will probably hit the river hard this weekend but flows are perfect, wildflowers are popping and water is cold. Bring mosquito spray, you’ll need it.

Yeah, well, it varies...the only thing insane a week ago was the number of fishermen, all of whom caught nothing, including you that day.

I was up there Monday and it was a 3 ring circus. 2 rods in every run.
    You can't buy happiness, but you can buy new fly fishing gear and that usually does the trick.

I couldnt believe how many cars were parked in the lots and how people were on the LT this weekend. fucking shit show

Quote Originally Posted by E.Drucker View Post
    I couldnt believe how many cars were parked in the lots and how people were on the LT this weekend. fucking shit show
    I was there too, with a thermometer, which recorded 66 degrees at 2 pm Sunday. Decided to fish elsewhere, specifically, just after the end of the guardrail past Farad, which was 62 degrees there...one small fish on a #20 prince. Nice color. Still biggish water