Thread: Jeff Putnam's Fly Fishing Schools has moved!

Default Jeff Putnam's Fly Fishing Schools has moved!

I wanted to make a give an update to my recent move to Southern OR, Rogue River where I am currently teaching fly fishing/casting lessons, guiding summer and fall run steelhead (August-November) and designing and selling some of the finest custom two-handed spey rods currently available with matching spey lines. My Video on Demand is back with over 6 hours of streaming fly-fishing instructional video. Enter to win a Navigator H20 spey rod with matching scandi spey line.
    If you need fly casting instruction from wherever you’re located, my Video Analysis Fly Casting/Spey Casting Lessons will help you with any fly casting/spey casting concerns. You can check it out on my new website www.jpflyfishing.com.

I hope everyone has a great fishing season this year!-JP

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	logo_jphook_400x400.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	73.3 KB 
ID:	18962
    Jeff Putnam
    JP Flyfishing Schools
    http://jpflyfishing.com

Awesome Jeff!!

Your new site is awesome - great work!!
    Lance Gray
    Fly Guide
    530-517-2204
    http://www.lancegrayandcompany.com

Site looks great Jeff!

Best of luck up there in the new location.

Hi Jeff,
    I followed the link to your website and all I found was an “inactive” homepage. There was no drop down menu or active links outside of terms of service. Your contact information ie phone number wasn’t displayed either. I was using an iPad and safari with duck duck go when I tried if that helps problem solve. Thanks

I've never used Jeff as a guide, but his videos are top notch.
    He also helped me with some minor leader problems.
    Highly recommend him.

Larry S
    Sun Diegp

Quote Originally Posted by richr View Post
    Hi Jeff,
    I followed the link to your website and all I found was an “inactive” homepage. There was no drop down menu or active links outside of terms of service. Your contact information ie phone number wasn’t displayed either. I was using an iPad and safari with duck duck go when I tried if that helps problem solve. Thanks
    Thanks for the heads up. My web developer has tested it on a ipad with safari using duck duck go and it worked fine. Please let me know if your still having issues. You can try link https://www.jpflyfishing.com

Thank you, Jeff
    Jeff Putnam
    JP Flyfishing Schools
    http://jpflyfishing.com

Nice layout, but it appears that your web developer needs to put more work into it. Your phone number is missing until I click on it. Your phone # comes up as visible, but the number is truncated by the last number as it tries to connect. Your email shows up, but there is no hot link for redirect. I’m in Seville, traveling thru Spain. Using an iPad and hot link thru Kiene’s site via Safari.
    Last edited by gitt; 04-26-2023 at 02:15 AM.

how to build a marketplace platforme: Seamlessness is the currency of user experience. An intuitive interface, easy navigation, personalized recommendations, and well-designed player controls ensure users journey through your content cosmos without stumbling.
    Last edited by kevins; 08-23-2023 at 11:21 AM.