Thread: WTB or trade

Default WTB or trade

Still looking for that 12wt backup rod for my Loreto trip. Originally wanted to stay around $200 but realized if I could sell or work out some kind of a trade I could afford a more expensive 12wt.
    I have a Winston BL5 10wt and a 7wt that I can sell off to get the 12wt. Call me/text at 406-920-3800 and we'll see what kind of deal can be worked up. Also have a couple hundred steelhead flies that might work into a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by MJones View Post
    Still looking for that 12wt backup rod for my Loreto trip. Originally wanted to stay around $200 but realized if I could sell or work out some kind of a trade I could afford a more expensive 12wt.
    I have a Winston BL5 10wt and a 7wt that I can sell off to get the 12wt. Call me/text at 406-920-3800 and we'll see what kind of deal can be worked up. Also have a couple hundred steelhead flies that might work into a deal.
    Mel,

Did you ever find a good 12 wt for back-up? I've got two that I haven't used and would like to sell. One is direct from Steve Abel and the other is a brand new never used TFO Axiom II.
    I hate parting with either one but I'm getting a little tired for such travel anymore.

I'll call you later. I'm on my way out for some stripers,
    Tony
    TONY BUZOLICH
    Feather River Fly
    Yuba City, CA.
    (530) 790-7180