This coming weekend The Fly Fishing Show is back at the Alameda County Fairgrounds in Pleasanton, CA.

I will be attending all 3 days of the show. After a long absence from the fly-tying theater, I will be doing a presentation on Saturday at 11:00 am, the first one out of the chute. The name of my presentation is called "Flies for Saltwater Predators". I will be showing and tying up a few of my patterns that I have had success over the past few decades fishing in Baja. Flies, such as the Wiggy Airhead, Wiggy Baitfish, etc. I will also show you some billfish flies tied on tubes that the late Bill Howe tied up for me. They are PRETTY.

I will also be in tyers row (next to my friend Bill Blackstone) demonstrating the tying steps for my patterns using the Kanekalon wig hair, also tying with Bonnie Craft Cord. A great substitute for other synthetics on the market. Also, I will have some of my patterns for sale.

Hope to see you there AND dress warm, it's showing Pleasanton weather to be a bit on the chilly side

Jay Murakoshi