Thread: Free Fly Fishing Magazines

Default Free Fly Fishing Magazines

I have retired from fly fishing and have 100-200+ fly fishing magazines from the 90s through 2017 or so.

I hate to throw them out and I'm not sure what to do with them. Is anyone interested in them?

I live in Trinity County, but get to Shasta County about 3 times a week. I get to Humboldt County and down I5 to Sacramento every 2-3 months. I'm not in a hurry to get rid of them. I just hate to throw them away. They've given me such great information over the years.

So if you're interested, let me know. I don't think mailing them makes sense since I'm guessing they must weigh 50 lbs or so, but if you want to pay for shipping, I'll mail them.

You might be able to drop them off at Kiene's Fly Shop and they can give them away.
    Bill Kiene (Boca Grande)

567 Barber Street
    Sebastian, Florida 32958

Fly Fishing Travel Consultant
    Certified FFF Casting Instructor

Email: billkiene63@gmail.com
    Cell: 530/753-5267
    Web: www.billkiene.com

Contact me for any reason........

Quote Originally Posted by goby View Post
    I have retired from fly fishing and have 100-200+ fly fishing magazines from the 90s through 2017 or so.

I hate to throw them out and I'm not sure what to do with them. Is anyone interested in them?

I live in Trinity County, but get to Shasta County about 3 times a week. I get to Humboldt County and down I5 to Sacramento every 2-3 months. I'm not in a hurry to get rid of them. I just hate to throw them away. They've given me such great information over the years.

So if you're interested, let me know. I don't think mailing them makes sense since I'm guessing they must weigh 50 lbs or so, but if you want to pay for shipping, I'll mail them.
    I would love to have them. But I already have everything from 1972 on. I will need to get rid of them sometime also.
    Lance Gray
    Fly Guide
    530-517-2204
    http://www.lancegrayandcompany.com

Speaking of free, check out the Midcurrent Fly Fishing site. Easy to subscribe to their weekly issues and they
    contain some great fishing info.

Best to all,
    Larry S
    Sun Diego