Thread: SPAMMERS still trying to steal my money!

Default SPAMMERS still trying to steal my money!

Hey guys,

Be very careful last night some guy sent me an email and asked if I was still looking for that NRX fly rod in 12 wt, I said yes I was, he claimed he had one in the factory tube, for $767.00 I told him I would take it, how can I pay and did I want it shipped to me, I told him no need to ship it , I worked for the FBI and I would have one of the local agents drop by and pick it up for me, please give me your address and phone number--you know he hasn't responded back yet-hmmmmmmmmmmmm- be careful if the deal seems too good to be real, it usually isn't.

Carl Blackledge
    Last edited by Carl Blackledge; 12-21-2022 at 12:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Blackledge View Post
    Hey guys,

Be very careful lat night some guy sent me an email and asked if I was still looking for that NRX fly rod in 12 wt, I said yes I was, he claimed he had one in the factory tube, for $767.00 I told him I would take, how can I pay and did I want it shipped to me, I told him no need to ship it , I worked for the FBI and I would have one of the local agents drop by and pick it up for me, please give me your address and phone number--you know he hasn't responded back yet-hmmmmmmmmmmmm- be careful if the deal seems too good to be real, it usually isn't.

Carl Blackledge
    Carl, lots of new people on here trying to sell shit. If you don't recognize the name or if you haven't done your homework, stay away from them. Just an FYI. Merry Christmas �� everyone.
    Lance Gray
    Fly Guide
    530-517-2204
    http://www.lancegrayandcompany.com