Thread: 15 days before Christmas sale at Kiene's

Default 15 days before Christmas sale at Kiene's

Stop by the shop to take advantage of our annual "15 Days Before Christmas Sale". Up to 20% off on many items.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GROUP BANNER 15 DAYS.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	209.2 KB 
ID:	18590  

Hi Greg,
    Quick heads-up...what happened to the e-mails on this (and other) Kienes sales this time of year? I remember getting promotion emails from Kienes in the past but your post reminds me I have not seen any recently. I started getting emails from Bob Marriotts (and I have never been there). There is no mention of this promotion on the Kienes Fly Shop website either. Many of us would like to send business Kiene's way but we don't use Facebook...and will I never use Facebook.

thanks

Sorry Bill,I agree....many older members of this forum aren't interested in social media like Facebook, but may be interested in your Christmas promotion ....are you able to assist? Thanks in advance and Best Regards for the Festive Season to You and Yours......

I agree that an email to customers would be great. Do not do facebook and never will.

I’ve been getting sale emails this season. Daily I believe.

As with Mel, I've received quite a few lately.

Happy Holidays to all,

Larry S
    Sun Diego

Quote Originally Posted by Sonoman View Post
    Hi Greg,
    Quick heads-up...what happened to the e-mails on this (and other) Kienes sales this time of year? I remember getting promotion emails from Kienes in the past but your post reminds me I have not seen any recently. I started getting emails from Bob Marriotts (and I have never been there). There is no mention of this promotion on the Kienes Fly Shop website either. Many of us would like to send business Kiene's way but we don't use Facebook...and will I never use Facebook.

thanks
    Thanks for your response to my post about the Kiene's sale. Generally speaking, if you have ever purchased anything from the shop you should have received email notices of our sales. Being that one of our previous owners also owned Marriott's at one time, maybe they have our database. Anyway, you can easily get back on the list by calling either Gary or Paul on weekdays (800)210-1222. You can also stay up to date by checking out our Facebook Page. Thanks for mentioning that there was no notice on the web page. I'll tell Gary about that.
    Wishing You a Merry Christmas

Greg